MYHOUSE NATIONALS RULES & Informational Guidelines
1. Overtime matches will comply with the Federation of High School Rules.
2. Minimum rest between matches and maxium number of matches will not be in effect. NOTE: We will try to honor at least a fifteen minute rest period between all bouts whenever possible, however; due to the number of participants and mats this will not be guaranteed.
3. All weight classes with 5 or less wrestlers will be Round Robin Format. Weight classes with 6 or more wrestlers will be placed in an 8 man bracket and wrestled double elimination style.
4. Hair cover (if required) must be with the wrestler when wrestlers report to mat side for competition.
5. Child Abuse, abusive language, disorderly conduct, etc... will not be tolerated and violators of this policy will be dismissed from the venue with no recourse or refund. Additionally, violators of this rule may also be banned from future REACHES events.
6. Due to the size of the event and for safety reasons, Heeley Shoes WILL NOT be permitted in the venue, NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. Coolers WILL NOT be permitted in the venue at anytime, NO EXCEPTIONS!
8. All participants MUST weigh-in with your competition singlet on. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO WRESTLER WILL BE PREMITTED TO REMOVE THEIR SINGLETS AT ANYTIME TO MAKE WEIGHT! In the event of questionable issues during skin checks, medical personnel will assess skin issues in the training room. All Wrestlers must be clean shaven and pass skin check prior to weighing in.
9. All wrestlers must register online by the registration deadline and have all weight class changes completed by Friday, April 13, 2018, at the 12:00 noon Eastern Time.
10. No parents, fans, coaches will be permitted on the arena floor without a Coaches Pass, NO EXCEPTIONS!
11. Access to the arena floor will be limited to Coaches and Participants that are currently wrestling or on deck, NO EXCEPTIONS! Coaches Passes and/or floor passes must be visible at all times.
12. Period lengths for matches
- Grades 1-4 Period Times, 1, 1, 1 minute
- Grades 5-8 Period Times, 1-1/2, 1-1/2, 1-1/2 minutes
- Grades 9-12 Period Times, 2, 2, 2 minutes
- ALL CONSOLATION MATCHES WILL BE 1, 1, 1 minutes
13. Earguards are NOT MANDATORY, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for all grade divisions.
14. All Participants must be in attendance for Parade of All-Americans and Awards presentations to receive their awards. NO EXCEPTIONS!
15. There will be THREE TEAM TROPHIES AWARDED awarded to the top 3 teams.
16. We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule as necessary. If any changes are made they will be posted at Registration.
17. All Brackets will be Blind Draw and there will be NO SEEDING for this event. However, whenever possible, we will make every effort to separate teammates and wrestlers from the same state.
18. Birth Certificates and report/grade cards verifying grade must be available and presented to the Director of Events if requested. If you do not have proof of grade you WILL NOT be permitted to participate. Kindergartner wrestlers can compete in 1st grade with a parent matside registered for a coach's pass for the event.